Chinese herbal medicines info

Anthony R. Brach (brach@oeb.harvard.edu)
Mon, 09 Mar 1998 10:00:48 -0500

The following may be of interest to some. =20

Anthony

<excerpt>Return-Path: =20

From: "xue saoyang" =20

To: =20

Cc: =20

Subject: =3D?gb2312?B?16q3ojogY2hpbmVzZSBoZXJiYWwgbWVkaWNpbmU=3D?=3D=20

Date: Mon, 9 Mar 1998 17:10:56 +0800=20

=20

</smaller></fontfamily>=20

<smaller>Dear Sirs:

We are very glad to learn your e-mail address and name from the
internet.

We are the leading exportor of chinese herbal medicines in sichuan.in
past years. We export our herbal raw meterials to many countiries.Now,We
hope to establish a good business relationship with you if you are
interested in our item.Please contact with us ,at any time.

We handle these items as followings: Rhizoma Chaxion, Radix
Opiopogonis,Rhizoma,Radix Paeoniaealba, Bulbus fritillariae cirrhosae,
Rhizoma Gastrodiae,Rhizoma Pinelliae,Cortex Eucommiae,herba
houttuyniae,Ginkgo biloba extract, etc.

We are looking forward to your reply.

</smaller> =20

=20

<smaller> Best Regards

sue saoyang

Sichuan chang jiang bussiness enterprise

(group)sunrise industrial & commercial co.

Add:Rm D,8/F,Tower C,Yatai Plaza No.58 Ke Hua Bei Road,

Chengdu china

Tel:0086-28-5221480

Fax:0086-28-5230560

=20