Re: Biebersteinia in China

Anthony R. Brach (brach@oeb.harvard.edu)
Wed, 04 Jun 1997 09:02:52 -0700

Dear Dionyssios,

Chinese collections here at the Harvard University Herbaria:
B. heterostemon Maxim. - T. N. Ho., B. Bartholomew & M. G. Gilbert 47: Qinghai
B. odora Steph. - T. T. s.n., Strachey & Winterbottom - Himalayan Herbarium
331: W Xizang

Kashmir:
B. emodii collected by W. Koelz 5551, 5374, 6736; Webster & Nasir 6149; R.
R. Stewart 20246, 20175

Afghanistan:
B. multifida - Delimitation Commission, Aitchison 144

Europe:
B. multifida collected by Schrenk s.n., Koie 490, Grossheim s.n., Sjovitz?
s.n.
B. odora - Ledebour s.n.; Schrenk s.n.; Orphanides 292

Sincerely,

Anthony R. Brach